We take complaints very seriously indeed. We deal with your complaints courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible.
We deal with complaints in the way that we would like our own complaint handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to your concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- Dr Nicholas Green, is responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service which we provide.
- All complaints via the telephone or at the reception desk are listened to. You will be offered the opportunity to speak to the Practice manager or Dr Nicholas Green. If neither of them are available, we will take brief details of your complaint and pass these on.
- Written complaints are dealt with by Dr Nicholas Green.
- We discuss complaints about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges with the relevant dentist, unless you do not want this to happen.
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing as soon as possible. We will investigate your complaint within ten working days and give an explanation of the circumstances which led to your complaint.
- We will confirm in writing our decision about your complaint after completing our investigation.
- Full and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received and we review and amend our policies, procedures and practices to ensure that we do our utmost to rectify any issues identified.
If you are not satisfied with the result of our procedures then a complaint may be made to:
- The Dental Complaints Service, Stephenson House, 2, Cherry Orchards Rd, Croydon CR0 6BA
- The General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole St, London. W1G 8DQ
- Care Quality Commission, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle – Upon-Tyne. NE1 4PA
- NHS Surrey, Cedar Court, Guildford Rd. Leatherhead. KT22 9AE